Anne Phung Nguyen

Hello, my name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my amazing fianc JP and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry. Most people know me through my Instagram platform @annephung where I write about my experiences- my highs, lows and everything in between. In 1990, my family relocated to America. When I was of one and a quarter I was accepted into my parents. My parents were my inspiration and helped me to become successful. My life was set out: I would study at university, land an employment in a company as well as marry and then buy a home. I figured that was the epitome of success but life was not so sure to show me what it meant to be successful. The amount of money I earned and the importance of my job was not what I wanted to be. I was convinced that I wasted my life for a paycheck. As I began to move towards my new life path I realized that I was a personal trainer and the career path I was looking for. I have a love for fitness, and I love being in the company of people and am eager to help them. In 2014 I started my own business, and in the 2021 will see me celebrating my 7th anniversary. It's not common to see an Asian female in the business. My mission in this field is to create a more sustainable and healthier lifestyle that can meet the demands of my clients. In addition, I strive in empowering others to achieve the goals they have set for themselves and achieve anything they would like to accomplish. My professional career began to take off when I experienced the greatest successful times in my entire life. But, my mom passed away just when my career took off. The eight years she fought struggle with Scleroderma. Now she's resting on Heaven and I will remain close to her in my heart. Even if you can't see it at first, life is a way of providing us with what we truly require. The passing of my mother has altered my life in many different ways. It is my belief that my death provided me with the opportunity to begin an entirely new chapter. When she passed away on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was her time to start her new life, and also for me to have my second chance to live an enjoyable, fulfilling and meaningful life. When I reach my 30's, I feel more alive than ever. It is true that I live my life today rather than just existing as I did in the past. My story is made available to you so that I can be able to share my stories as well as my words. This can help you know you're not alone. You're capable of getting anything you'd like in your life. Therapy is essential as is regular. The health of a person is the most important riches. My prayer is that you live your the life you want to live and have your final resting place is not a regret, since that's the only thing we can count on for the rest of our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alix Kendall and Alissa Violet bio

Anna silk measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Malin Akerman measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size